Digital Marketing Manager, New Zealand Racing Board
Marketing and Advertising | New Zealand, NZ
I'm passionate about marketing and the experience customers have when they interact with a product or service.
I want to be the person who makes online experiences for customers amazing. Who ensures that everything that they touch conveys our brand and that we value our customers.
I do whatever I can to create harmony across all customer touch-points. If it's not a kick ass experience, I'm not satisfied.
Specialties: Marketing, social media, content marketing, customer insight, social analytics, customer experience, integrated marketing, strategy, communications, engagement, community, digital marketing, reputation management, Facebook, Twitter
2013 - Present
Digital Marketing Manager / New Zealand Racing Board
Digital Marketing Executive / GE Capital
I look after digital marketing at GE Capital New Zealand, across multiple consumer and commercial portfolios.
This involves, but is not limited to:
- Managing the social media presence of multiple, distinct, brands
- Planning and executing above the line campaigns and ensuring their messaging is consistent and effective across all channels
- Championing the evolution of digital activity to reflect its constantly evolving and increasingly pervasive nature
- Having a blast
Social Media Executive / GE Capital
I launched GE Capital's social media program and am responsible for all aspects of its operation.
This has involved:
- Preparing, presenting, launching and operating a social media strategy
- Dealing with challenging customer enquiries in a public space
- Launching social media strategy for a new credit card product
- Providing monitoring and reporting to cover brands, competitors and relevant industry topics
- Formalising the social program to fit into a traditional, highly regulated business
- Providing strategic recommendation on the future direction of social media activity, across both B2C and B2B divisions of the business.
Additionally, I'm involved in broader marketing activities and have been part of launching two above the line campaigns. These utilised multiple channels including TV, Out of home, digital, print and social.
Communications Analyst / GE Capital
Implementation and monitoring of social media for GE Capital New Zealand.
Deliver the critical functions of policies and procedures, intranet administration and associated communications for all business functions.
Support alignment opportunities and productivity gains across functional areas.
Credit Analyst / GE Capital
Responsible for assessing finance applications through GE Money New Zealand's retail lending division.
Social media, new technology, customer centricity, communications, risk analysis, market segmentation, targeted advertising, direct mail, football, poker, music, photography